Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Choosing kitchen countertops

When it comes to kitchen. I like to keep it bright and clean, especially in a small house like mine. Just like a lot of people, I too, love love love marble. But I just can't  handle the stains and etching. A friend of mine, who is a neat freak, has Carrera marble in his kitchen. Even his countertop got etched from a drop of lemon. I just decided since my husband drinks wine everyday and I don't really wanna to clean countertops everyday, then we should go with Caesarstone. We narrowed down the options to 3 options that most resemble natural stone.
Caesarstone sample in Organic white, frosty carrina, london grey
Organic white-- is the most favorite so far. It's the brightest with some light blotchy patterns.

Frosty Carrina--has some light veining that similar to marble. I would say the patterns are so close to real stone. It has beige under tone to it.

London Grey--is a bit too grey for me. The color and the veining look like dirty marble. I'm a bit disappointed on this one cuz the photos look so nice on the Internet.

Check out how my countertop turned out here.
And check out my renovation update here
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...