Friday, January 10, 2014

The Farm - Love See No Colour

When I just got accepted in to a very a prestige art school, I was only 16 year old. I was a lot younger than most people that had spent years trying to get in to that school. I was quite nervous and didn't know what to do, how to act around older people. I didn't really want people to find out how young I was. All I wanted was to fit in. One of silly things I was trying to do was when my friend gave me a vintage indi band t-shirt. I thought it was probably what "a cool" person would wear. I was wearing that shirt to school and thinking that it can disguise me from being too young. I was pretty much clueless, didn't know what that band was. Until my brother saw the t-shirt. He recognized it and said "oh it's The Farm!". He gave me a cassette and told me to listen to it. And this was one of my favorite songs at the time.

The band looks quite goofy in that video huh? LOL~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...