Thursday, January 16, 2014

Satoshi Minawaka

Last year I got a chance to work on a TV show. It's kinda like a Pimp My Ride but for RVs. LOL! That's so ridiculous isn't it. While I was working on it I didn't know how the show is going to turn out. I kept thinking of Satoshi Minakawa photos. He's put together books and art exhibitions from wild variety of Japanese decorated vehicles. They are quite fun to look at.

Satoshi Minakawa pimp my rv
poster from one of his shows

Satoshi Minakawa decorated bike

Satoshi Minakawa decorated bike

Satoshi Minakawa decorated bike

Satoshi Minakawa decorated bike

Satoshi Minakawa decorated bike

Satoshi Minakawa decorated truck

Satoshi Minakawa decorated truck

Satoshi Minakawa decorated truck

Satoshi Minakawa decorated truck

Satoshi Minakawa decorated truck

Satoshi Minakawa decorated van

Satoshi Minakawa decorated van

Satoshi Minakawa decorated van

Satoshi Minakawa decorated van

Satoshi Minakawa decorated van


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...