Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Renovation week 30 | front of the house

I just notice that the whole time I haven't posted anything about the front part or the original part of my house. Here we are putting some love back to this long neglected part of the house.
los angeles craftsman bungalow siding paint

los angeles craftsman bungalow siding paint
We stripping the old paint off the windows. These are super old windows, the frames are bumpy and crooked. It needs a bit of work to straighten them out. 

los angeles craftsman bungalow window restoration

When I just bought my house years ago, my friend Stacy said it's such a cute house but why burgundy windows? This is my chance to redeem my self with Stacy. I painted some color options on photoshop to see what color to chose. I'm leaning toward option3 just because I'm just so tired of making decision. Option3 keeping the same base color change the windows to grey. Is that better? Or that's too depressing? 
los angeles craftsman bungalow siding paint

los angeles craftsman bungalow siding paint


los angeles craftsman bungalow siding paint



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...