Friday, November 9, 2012

How many pugs does Valentino have? A question one must find out!

I watched the movie Valentino - The Last emperor. Oh my god I almost cried...the clothes, the runway shows, the designs. I've always been a fan of his design, because it's so classic and feminine. It's the type of clothes you can wear forever. I have even more respect and love for his clothes now that I see the process and the attention he put in to all the details. But one thing I notice on the movie... How many pugs does he actually have? I always see him traveling with a pack of pugs. I wasn't able to tell from the movie how many are they.
How many pugs does Valentino have?

How many pugs does Valentino have?

How many pugs does Valentino have?

According to wiki,Valentino adores dogs to the point that he once named a second line of clothing after his late pug Oliver. Today Valentino owns six pugs: the mother, Molly; her sons, Milton and Monty; and her daughters, Margot, Maude and Maggie. When traveling on his 14-seat Challenger jet, three cars are needed to move Valentino and his entourage to the airport: one to move Valentino and Giammetti, another for the luggage and the staff, and a third to transport five of six Valentino's pugs as one of them, Maude, always travels with Valentino
photo via styleite
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...