Saturday, April 10, 2010

Julianne Moore's West Village townhouse

When I just bought my house, my dear friend Sophon asked me what color do I plan to paint my living room. I told him I would love for it to be gray. He was pretty surprised with my answer. He also advised me to re-think my color choice over because gray sounds pretty depressing. Which I can understand, but I think he just never seen Julianne Moore's West Village townhouse. The use of cool gray here is just fabulous. Domino magazine once featured actress Julianne Moore on the cover, not as the resident in the magazine spread but as the designer - she did a makeover of her stylists apartment. Didn't know she has such a good taste.

The living room features Benjamin Moore Pigeon Gray walls.
 Jasper Morrison Cork Stools and a Hans Brattrud Scandia Nett chair 
with a sheepskin throw complete the sitting area. 
The light fixture seen in the kitchen is from IKEA.
images from apartmenttherapy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...