Saturday, January 14, 2012

Talkin bout Kitchen Bling

Designing my own kitchen means I have to make my own design decision. First and foremost I thought about kitchen faucet. (really, who doesn't??) Oh ya I go right to the bling bling detail. To me, they are like jewelry for kitchen. 

Since I'm planing to have filter water in my new kitchen. I went looking for some nice design drinking water faucet. I found nothin...They are all bad and flimsy looking. When you have a nice vintage kitchen, you gotta have a nice bridge faucet. Putting these ugly water filter faucets right next to it? That's not going to cut it. I wonder why don't they make better looking filtered water faucet? 

Scary combo. Apparently works for a lot of people, but not for me.


Long story short, after a long search for a nice drinking faucet, I decided to get a pillar tap and turn that in to drinking water tap instead. I hope that would work. I know the water pressure will be much less coming through a filter but that's a risk I'm willing to take(purely for aesthetic). Heres what I got. Axor Montreux bridge faucet and pillar tap. I got mine in chrome finish, because I think that's the best look for the style of this faucet. It's modern and traditional in the same time. 
My kitchen faucets are finally here! I can't tell you how excited I am. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...