As you already know I'm obsessed about cuckoo clocks. Not only I woke up to see these awesomely cute clocks on Gilt, But these are also really cheap! Go grab them before they are gone!
Thursday, February 28, 2013
Sunday, February 24, 2013
Sarah jessica parker's home in Hampton. Very simple and modest furniture and decoration. I like mix range of tailored furniture and simple ikea furniture. That makes the house comfortable and inviting.
via elle decor
Friday, February 22, 2013
Thursday, February 21, 2013
Super cute balloon dresses made by Japanese artist, Rie Hosokai. These dresses are made with inflated balloons "knitting" in to one of a kind wearable sculptures. Check out her website here daisyballoon (plenty of photos!)
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
No one should feel like disco dancing in this room! Look at that floor! What were they thinking??
Take a good look at my old ugly bathroom before it's all gone!
Without that floor, this room looks much better already
Here's plan of attack
1. Rip that floor out! Replace it with more calming tone like grey and white. I'm thinking hexagon mosaic tiles to keep that vintage vibe going.
White Marble Mosaic Tile from Home Depot.
Lutezia 28 Inch Console Sink by Porcher
3. We need to change the toilet to this...Better fit for our 1920s house.
Kohler Memoirs Toilet
4. With lack of any storage or counter space in this room. We have to add recessed medicine cabinet. Since the walls will be ripped open, we can put in a recessed cabinet like this one...
5. Update my beloved tub. Not sure what color to paint it yet. But that's on our to do list.
6. This room has no windows or vents...It feels pretty damn and moldy. The next step is to add some lights. We are thinking sky light tada! This picture should come with heavenly sound effect~.
my bungalow too. It's one of the reason we bought the house I have to say. My tub just looks really sad right now. I'm planing to paint the bottom yellow. What do you think? Is it too much?